Thursday, November 27, 2014

Gratitude

I have so many blessings to be grateful for.  There is no way I could possibly list them all.  In particular, though, I am very grateful for my family.  I grew up in a house where I knew I would be loved no matter what.  I never came out to my family, but I have no doubt that they would not have loved me less.  It was just less complicated to stay in the closet.

I am thankful for my family now.  I have always been supported by my wife and children, and have always been out to my wife.  She is an amazing and wonderful woman, the only woman I have ever been in love with.

I am thankful for my home, my job, the schools my children attend, the country in which I live that affords so many freedoms,

Have a terrific thanksgiving, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment