Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.  I have a lot of friends who are doing the daily thanks list, but I don't have the attention span to do that.  Today I just wanted to list a few of the very many things I'm thankful for.

I'm thankful for rain, for sunshine, and for rainbows when we have both; also for sunrises and sunsets over the ocean, for modern medicine and modern communication technology; for leaders who work hard and sacrifice for those they lead, for men and women of the armed forces who sacrifice to support our country and the freedom it represents, for full time missionaries who sacrifice for the gospel, for teachers who sacrifice for the betterment of their students, and for parents who sacrifice for their children.

I'm especially thanful for my wife and children, who make my life wonderful; and most of all for the Savior, who's sacrifice makes it possible for me to change and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment